~WELCOME TO MY BLOG OR MY WORLD!~
-NUR AQILAH

Friendship Quotes

Friends are like bras, Close to the heart, and always there for support. So if my friends hate me, does that mean my bra's a rip-off, or does it mean that i'm just to flat to have one yet?

Best Friends...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Aqilah Dapat Award!

Hai semua......!
Korang sihat?...hu..hu..entri kali ini aqilah nak cerita pasal aqilah dapat award dari amy.dua sekali amy bagi.thank you so much amy.this is my first n second award.gambar kat bawah ni laa awardnye...


my first award

my second award

Terima kasih amy...!

No comments:

What AQILAH Means
A is for Altruistic

Q is for Quaint

I is for Insane

L is for Luscious

A is for Adaptable

H is for Hip

Video Klip!!!

Ini ada dua video klip,khas untuk sesiapa yang datang blog saya...........dengarkan

Gigi-11 Januari

Andra&Backbone-Sempurna

Aqilah's Playlists



Flash Toys, MySpace Layouts, Comment Graphics, and more!
Flash Toys, MySpace Layouts, Comment Graphics, and more!